Vision, Mission, Goals
Oral storytelling is practised widely to encourage well-being, self-development and community cohesion.
We practice oral storytelling in schools and communities to promote oracy, well-being and cohesive communities.
We equip parents with tools to promote growth and development in their families
We produce local storytelling events well attended by diverse groups across local communities.
1. We want all children to be confident communicators and feel they are valued members of their community.
2. We want schools to be social hubs and for storytelling events well attended by diverse groups across local communities.
3. We want the best storytellers working directly with vulnerable members of society.
4. We want oral storytelling to be accessible, valued and practised by all families.
5. We want to empower parents with stories and techniques to nurture language development at home.
To find out more about our programme, click below.